Step aboard the brand-new fleet of tram vehicles and get a behind-the-scenes look at real film and TV sets located on the Universal Studios Backlot while your expert guide shares the Studio Tour’s epic 50-year history. And, for the first time ever, experience the new Nighttime Studio Tour as it runs select evenings with spectacular theatrical lighting and special effects used in nighttime filmmaking on the Backlot. Then, face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions – including TRANSFORMERS: The Ride-3D and Despicable Me Minion Mayhem – that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows.
And, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s all-new grand finale, Fast & Furious–Supercharged! Ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies on a high-speed chase that exceeds 120 miles per hour and catapults you into the high-stakes underworld of fast cars and international crime cartels.
Where is LA’s best place for unexpected excitement? Universal CityWalk®. Live music, movies, clubs, great food and always something new to discover. More than 30 places to eat, six hot nightclubs, 19 screen theater with state of the art IMAX® and more than 30 unique shops. It’s LA’s favorite place to play. Check out 5 Towers on Universal CityWalk, state-of-the-art concert venue. Experience a jaw-dropping explosion of over 5,000 LED lights and a sound system that will blow you away. CityWalk. Always Unexpected
EXTRA at Universal Studios Hollywood
As the new home of the popular entertainment news TV show “Extra”, Universal Studios Hollywood might just be L.A.’s best location to see your favorite celebrities. “Extra”, hosted by Mario Lopez, brings the latest breaking news from the worlds of entertainment, pop culture, politics and lifestyle to millions of viewers daily. Filming in front of a live audience, Mario interviews many of Hollywood’s hottest names with broadcasts from a variety of locations throughout Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal CityWalk.
Front of Line Pass - Limited Availability!
Get the most out of your day. Save time by skipping lines! Includes park admission with one- time priority access to each ride, show & attraction.
VIP Experience - Your exclusive access to Hollywood awaits
An unforgettable experience. Go behind the scenes and visit closed sets on Hollywood’s most famous movie-studio backlot. You’ll enjoy VIP privileges at Universal Studios Hollywood, with escorted priority access to all rides & attractions.
- Begin your day in our exclusive VIP lounge with a light breakfast.
- Tour the movie industry’s busiest sets in a special trolley, where you can disembark to explore areas not open to the general public.
- Visit actual sound stages where blockbuster movies and TV shows are filmed.
- Explore Universal’s award-winning sound department and enormous prop warehouse.
- Experience unprecedented service as our VIP guide escorts you to the best seats in the house with unlimited front of line access to all rides and attractions.
- Savour a gourmet lunch in our private VIP dining room, prepared by Universal’s very own executive chef.
- Enjoy valet parking and VIP entry and exit from the Park.